Take this Course
Duration: 20 Hrs
Fee: $185 /- USD
Languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada
Batches: Weekdays, Weekends
- Surgery is a medical specialty that uses operative manual and instrumental techniques on a patient to investigate or treat a pathological condition such as a disease or injury, to help improve bodily function or appearance or to repair unwanted ruptured areas.
As a result of this course participants will be able to:
- Correctly code common general surgery procedures including breast, endoscopy, colorectal, bariatric, trauma, gall bladder, liver, hernia, and more.
- Accurately use new and revised incompetent vein treatment codes.
- Identify areas for improvement in surgical documentation.
- Accurately apply modifiers when they are required and understand their impact on reimbursement.
- Understand how to report and get paid for unlisted procedures.
- Integrate 2018 CPT and HCPCS coding changes and guidelines into practice.
Instructor led classroom Training
Copy of study materials
Internationally recognized course content
Course Completion Certificate