RHIA-REGISTERED HEALTH INFORMATION ADMINISTRATOR
Take this Course
Duration: 65 Hrs
Fee: $200 /- USD
Languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada
Batches: Weekdays, Weekends
- Medical coding is the lifeblood of all successful practices and facilities. Certified medical coders must have a good understanding of anatomy and physiology, the disease process, and clinical procedures in order to apply the correct codes that make up health records, claims, and the business side of medicine.
By the end of Thought flows training in RHIA, you will be able to :
Working as a critical link between care providers, payers, and patients, the RHIA:
- Is an expert in managing patient health information and medical records, administering computer information systems, collecting and analyzing patient data, and using classification systems and medical terminologies.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of medical, administrative, ethical and legal requirements and standards related to healthcare delivery and the privacy of protected patient information.
- Manages people and operational units, participates in administrative committees, and prepares budgets.
- Interacts with all levels of an organization – clinical, financial, administrative, and information systems – that employ patient data in decision-making and everyday operations.
Instructor led classroom Training
Copy of study materials
Mock up test will be provided to understand and get the hint to pass the RHIA Exam
Free Re-Training for those who have doubts or missed any sessions
Course Completion Certificate
THOUGHT FLOWS MODULES TO PREPARE FOR RHIA EXAM