Take this Course
Duration: 20 Hrs
Fee: $160 /- USD
Languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada
Batches: Weekdays, Weekends
Medical coding Certification
- An emergency department (ED), also known as an accident & emergency department (A&E), emergency room (ER), emergency ward (EW) or casualty department, is a medical treatment facility specializing in emergency medicine, the acute care of patients who present without prior appointment; either by their own means or by that of an ambulance.
- The emergency department is usually found in a hospital or other primary care center.
- Due to the unplanned nature of patient attendance, the department must provide initial treatment for a broad spectrum of illnesses and injuries, some of which may be life-threatening and require immediate attention. In some countries, emergency departments have become important entry points for those without other means of access to medical care.
- The emergency departments of most hospitals operate 24 hours a day, although staffing levels may be varied in an attempt to reflect patient volume.
By the end of Thought flows training in ED,you will be able to
- Expertise in Coding ED charts easily without any Errors.
- Differentiating ED Facility and Professional Coding.
- Break down ED leveling into easy manageable steps.
- Show examples of ED services in multiple locations.
- Evaluate the differences and the impact of the 1995 and 1997 guidelines.
- Show specialty-specific documentation for ED in multiple specialties including Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/Gyn, Emergency Department, Cardiovascular, and Orthopaedics.
Instructor led classroom Training
Copy of study materials
Internationally recognized course content
Course Completion Certificate