Take this Course
Duration: 20 Hrs
Fee: $160 /- USD
Languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada
Batches: Weekdays, Weekends
- Anesthesia is the administration of a drug or gas to induce partial or complete loss of consciousness. Services involving administration of anesthesia should be reported by the use of the Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) anesthesia five-digit procedure code plus modifier codes.
- Surgery codes are not appropriate unless the anesthesiologist or Qualified Nonphysician Anesthetist is performing the surgical procedure. An anesthesiologist, Qualified Non physician Anesthetist or an Anesthesia Assistant (AA) can provide anesthesia services. The anesthesiologist and the Qualified Non physician Anesthetist can bill separately for anesthesia services they personally perform.
- In cases of medical direction, both the anesthesiologist and the Qualified Non physician Anesthetist would bill Medicare for their component of the procedure. Each provider should use the appropriate anesthesia modifier.
Identify crucial roles of the Physician Documentation in the coding
- Accurately utilize ICD Codes.
- Accurately utilize CPT codes & HCPC for supplies/DME and procedures.
- Perform hospital outpatient/inpatient coding and physician practice coding.
- Understand coding from a reimbursement perspective.
- Utilize appropriate coding in anesthesia, surgery, radiology, pathology, and medical services.
- Billing and claims processing (physician practice & hospital), appeals, and collections.
- Completing CMS-1500 forms (both manual and electronic)
- Electronic health records (EHR) systems.
Instructor led classroom Training
Copy of study materials
Mock up test will be provided to understand and get the hint to pass the Anesthesia Exam
Free Re-Training for those who have doubts or missed any sessions
Course Completion Certificate