CPMA - CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL AUDITOR
Take this Course
Duration: 65 Hrs/7 Days
Fee: $265 /-USD
Batches: Weekdays, Weekends
- Advance your career with the Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) credential. Medical auditing is a critical piece to compliant and profitable physician practices. Whether it’s Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) audits, private payer denials, or just peace of mind, more physicians plan to have audits conducted regularly. The risks of being non-compliant with documentation and coding are too great. As a CPMA, you will be able to use your proven knowledge of coding and documentation guidelines to improve the revenue cycle of nearly all healthcare practices
- With tighter regulation on reporting healthcare services and payer compensation for those services, CPMAs must have a clear understanding of when a practice is at risk for non-compliance. That is why CPMAs are valuable to healthcare practices and organizations. They help keep healthcare providers out of harm’s way of fraudulent activity
- Successful completion of this course indicates that students are prepared to take the CPMA exam and begin a career as a medical auditor.
- Self-paced course convenient for work schedules: flexibility to complete coursework at home on your own schedule.
- Expert AAPC certified coaches available to answer questions.
- Low cost compared to other training programs.
- A great supplement for any coder interested in the medical auditing field.
- Medical documentation, fraud, abuse, and penalties for documentation and coding violations based on governmental guidelines
- Coding Concepts
- Scope and Statistical Sampling Methodologies
- Medical Record Auditing Skills and Abstraction Ability
- Quality Assurance and Coding Risk Analysis
- Communication of Results and Findings
- The Medical Record
Instructor led classroom Training
Copy of study materials
Mock up test will be provided to understand and get the hint to pass the CPMA Exam
Free Re-Training for those who have doubts or missed any sessions
Course Completion Certificate
MEDICAL RECORDS STANDARDS AND DOCUMENTATION GUIDELINES
SCOPE AND STATISTICAL SAMPLING METHODOLOGIES
MEDICAL RECORD AUDITING ABTRACTION
MEDICAL RISK ANALYSIS AND COMMUNICATION
CHAPTER WISE EXAMS