CPC - CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL CODER
Take this Course
Duration: 65 Hrs/7 Days
Fee: $265 /- USD
Batches: Weekdays, Weekends
- Become a certified medical coder by earning your Certified Professional Coder (CPC) credential, the most recognized medical coding certification in the healthcare industry. The CPC is the gold standard for medical coding in physician office settings.
- Prepare yourself to meet the industry demand by becoming a CPC. This is your first step to a successful career in the business side of healthcare. The help to increase your chances of being hired in a competitive job market.
- Expertise in reviewing and assigning accurate medical codes for diagnoses, procedures, and services performed by physicians and other qualified healthcare providers in the office or facility setting (eg, inpatient hospital)
- Proficiency across a wide range of services, including evaluation and management, anesthesia, surgery, radiology, pathology, and medicine.
- A sound knowledge of medical coding guidelines and regulations including compliance and reimbursement – allowing a CPC to better handle issues such as medical necessity, claims denials, bundling issues, and charge capture
- Understanding of how to integrate medical coding and payment policy changes into a practice’s reimbursement processes Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology necessary to correctly code provider diagnosis and services
ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY AND MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY
CHAPTER WISE EXAMS